Self-Observation: the act of active attention directed inwards.
Two possible methods of self-observation:
- (Attempt to) analyse (why ?)
- Recording/registering things in one's mind (what is observed)
- Recording must be based upon understanding.
- Self-observation cannot be applied properly without knowing principles.
- To which group, which centre/brain, belong phenomena observed?
- Knowing is not the same as observing (you know you are in a bad state, but can you observe it?)
- Try to remember yourself when you observe yourself!
You can help support this site. (With thanks to Granny's Kitchen.) Thank you!